Thursday, January 1, 2015

Flamenco Quote of the Day


“I would just as easily play for Manuela Carrasco, the most flamenco 
artist in the world, as for a pop group.” "I think that to do flamenco, 
you don’t have to jump on a trampoline. You watch Manuela Carrasco 
dance... and that’s the flamenco I like, just like that. I dance por soleá, 
you accompany me and let’s go. Nowadays there are really complex, 
really heavily rehearsed shows, but everything’s a little more fictional.” 

“Lo mismo me iba con Manuela Carrasco, la más flamenca del mundo, 
que con un grupo de pop.” "Yo creo que para hacer flamenco no hay 
que tirarse de un trampolín. A Manuela Carrasco la ves bailar... y ese
es el flamenco que a mí me gusta, sin más. Bailo por soleá, tú me 
acompañas y pa’lante. Hoy en día hay obras muy complejas, muy
ensayadísimas, pero es un poco más ficticio todo.” 

Antonio Rey/Guitarrista

www.Matadoraflamenca.com

No comments: