Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Flamenco Quote of the Day

Me, do what you tell me to do? For twenty minutes? No, no I can't. This is not how it is done, daughter. You do it! These people nowadays spend their lives in the rehearsal studio, all of them, Canales, Cortés, Sara Baras, they’re all prefabricated! I get up there on stage and “here I am folks!” No one does that any more nowadays, and on top of everything, they don’t give you an inch.

¿Voy a hacer lo que tú me digas? ¿veinte minutos?...no, no puedo, esto no es así hija mía…¡hazlo tú!...se tiráis la vida ensayando, todos los que hay hoy, Canales, Cortés, Sara Baras ¡todos viven del ensayo! Yo me pongo allí arriba y venga, a dar la cara y a improvisar, a ver quién hace eso hoy en día, y encima no te quieren dar paso.

La Cañeta de Malaga/Flamenco Singer

www.MatadoraFlamenca.com

No comments: